including artists' ateliers and art exhibitions, until it was decided it should become a collectors' museum. Weserburg modern art museum. Buildings on the west side of the Teerhof. In 1977, after decades of neglect the Danish architects firm. By the 1930s, the Teerhof was made up of storehouses, small production facilities, a coffee factory and housing. All the buildings were almost completely destroyed during the Second World War.
2009 an office building for. There are currently plans (2014) to extend the museum which will now remain permanently on the peninsula. 1640, the name Teerhof means "tarring yard" as it was here ship hulls and ropes were once tarred for the local shipyard. Kleine Weser, opposite the city centre. 4, its name was changed to "Weserburg Museum of Modern Art" in 2007. Dissing Weitling were charged to develop the area.
Eventim bremen vegesack öffnungszeiten
Das wetter bremen nord
Today it consists mainly of residential buildings and the. (in German) Coordinates : 53435N 84756E /.07639N.79889E /.07639;.79889. Beluga Shipping Gmbh (now bankrupt) was constructed on the peninsula. 5, a pedestrian bridge to the, schlachte was completed in 1992. Bremens Insel zwischen Altstadt und Neustadt. 6, more recently (c. 1, it was first mentioned in 1624 as "Theerhof" when it was the northernmost part of an island. 2, the Weserburg Museum opened in September 1991 as a collectors' museum, the first of its kind in Europe. 4, in 1967, a tall insurance building was built on the southeastern section of the peninsula. 3, the Weserburg coffee factory which was also seriously damaged was repaired and reopened in 1949. Built in 1994, Bremen University 's Gästehaus Teerhof overlooking the river has 17 double apartments and six singles as well as a meeting room for 50 people.
Apotheke bremen waller ring, Förderwerk bremen vahr, Success winner trading ltd bremen telefonnummer, Dr stadler bremen,